Big Cheese Pizza – New Britain
Everybody, at least once in their lifetime would wonder how to make pizza. It is totally natural to want to learn how to make pizza. It looks easy, and it tastes great. Pizzas are extremely delicious due to the mix of many different ingredients, creating and explosion of a variety of flavor on your taste buds.
Here’s a brief low down on how to make pizza. It is a pretty simple recipe, and all you need to do is making them until you have mastered and perfected the techniques to develop your own style and taste!
1. First of all, purchase a ready-made pizza crust. If you prefer to do it on your own, you will have to learn how to make pizza dough. Follow the cooking instruction which comes with your ready-made pizza crust. Otherwise, you can preheat the oven to around 300 degrees.
2. Bake the pizza crust for around 10 minutes before adding toppings if you want your crust to be crispy. Otherwise, continue on to the next step.
3. This is also totally up to you. You can either purchase and use a ready-made pizza sauce which are often sold in cans or jars in grocery shops or you could learn how to make pizza sauce. If you want to purchase, go for branded and Italian made ones. Add the sauce on the crust, starting from the middle and spread it towards the outer parts in a spiral motion.
4. Probably the favorite part for most, start adding cheese as much as you prefer based on your personal taste. The three best types of cheese for pizzas are provolone, parmesan or mozzarella.
5. Now is the time to be creative – add the toppings to your pizza. Common toppings used are the likes of pepperoni, mushrooms, sliced sausages, chicken chunks, onions, peppers, olives, and so much more. It is totally up to you.
6. Sprinkle your pizza with spices such as pepper, salt and garlic to enhance its flavors. Brush your pizza with olive oil, and it is ready to be baked!
There you go, a simple method on how to make pizza. Have fun, and enjoy your delicious home prepared pizza.